The new generation of spirits will be sugar-free and alcohol-free, and we explain why:
- Search for a healthier diet and lifestyle, marked in particular by the success of the Yuka application;a;
- A drinks and spirits sector that is slow to adapt: too much sugar, or too much alcohol, ultimately a limited choice;é;
- An ever greater appetite for cocktails, their unique taste, and the ritual that surrounds them;
- Alcohol-free spirits resulting from the distillation of plants and spices which succeed in having a very subtle, balanced taste, a taste of "adult" in a way;
- 28 of 18-25 year olds say they no longer consume alcohol, and the trend is growing among older generations Dry January;ry…);
- Increased importance given to the origin of the ingredients, to Made in France, and to having an eco-responsible packaging.e.
You want to know more We indicate below the link to several articles which evoke this growing trend::
Le Monde: "Without alcohol, the new bar code"
For a long time without much taste interest, alcohol-free cocktails have carved out a place of choice among consumers. Because these drinks, now made from very aromatic distillates, have nothing to envy of their alcoholic counterparts..
Le Figaro: "JNPR a new French spirit without alcohol"